Adapt your Suzuki engine to a Toyota transmission

Alles zum Thema Offroad, Geländewagen, usw. ....

Adapt your Suzuki engine to a Toyota transmission

Beitragvon Kerrywittig » Mo, 22 Jan 2007, 6:15

Just found your website/BBS, thought this might be of interest to your members...........

SOS (SuzukiiOnlySupply) 16LTOY@msn.com
The “RingR”™ -SUZUKI ENGINE - TOYOTA TRANSMISSION ADAPTER
Just letting Suzuki enthusiasts know about a new part we have available. It’s the “RingR”™, a billet aluminum adapter that bolts in-between the Suzuki 1.6 liter 4x4 bell housing and Toyota 4 & 6 cylinder manual transmissions (Turbo included).
Precision machined from solid billet 6061-T651 aircraft quality aluminum, and supplied with Grade 5+ hardware, the “RingR”™ setup affords much greater strength and durability to your driveline, as well as numerous gearing options to get that KILLER CRAWL RATIO you desire!!
The “RingR”™ gives you the advantage of a stronger transmission and t-case(s), along with the ability to increase crawl ratios to a mind boggling 555 to 1 if one was so inclined (insane!). Slight modifications are needed for the clutch and throw out bearing, optional for the pilot bearing, but these two parts along with the pilot bearing of choice can be bought off the shelf anywhere in the world. If one chooses, these modified parts can be included with the “RingR”™ at an additional charge. 4 cyl. Transmission Adapter Part# S2T4 $399 USD; 6cyl. Adapter Part# S2T6 $499 USD.
We can even put together a complete “turn-key” package for you, including transmission, transfer case (single, dual, or more, with adapters via Marlin Crawler), and all parts for your installation using the “RingR”™. Just call with your needs and we will be happy to provide you with the trickest setup available-Ours!

Also available from SOS~
The “Lucky 13”™. This adapter allows you to mate the Suzuki 1.3L engine to the Suzuki 1.6L 4x4 bell housing -more possibilities!!! Best of all, the price;
$49 U.S.!!!

If you or anyone would like more info, photos, pricing, or has questions
please feel free to contact me, Kerry Wittig, at Telephone # 607-274-SLOW
(7569) or 607-227-1244. E-Mail:16LTOY@msn.com

[/img]
Kerrywittig
Hallo, bin neu hier!

Beitragvon motoren-ali » Mo, 22 Jan 2007, 22:40

hi,kerry!
great to have a member from so far away here!

thank you for your suggestion-but i think the needed yota-trannys are quite rare and therefore quite expensive here.

even here are not that much 1.6conversions here then there are in the u.s.-this is caused by the effort we have to make to get those things street-legal...for most austrians and germans it is alomost impossible.....

but,thank you very much for caring about zookers over here!

please feel free to join every discussion at any time!

regards,alex
motoren-ali
Forumsmitglied

Beitragvon Kerrywittig » Mo, 22 Jan 2007, 22:55

Thanks for the reply...............I forget sometimes how hard it may be to get certain components in other countries. I'd am somewhat at a lose to participate in your discussions because I can not read German, so translating the current posts is not possible for me.............unless you have a suggestion!!! Kerry
Kerrywittig
Hallo, bin neu hier!

Beitragvon motoren-ali » Mo, 22 Jan 2007, 23:10

hi!
don´t worry because of that-it would be a pleasure for me to translate.
most of the guys here are from austria-some are from germany.

mostly they discuss suspension mods...those are quite easy to get legalized.

but they although discuss any other view aspect of zook-ownership...
quite the same as on u.s.boards too.

most differend to the u.s.is,we are not allowed to go out and have some hours on the trail-such as you have with the rubicon,etc.

most members here use their zooks as daily drivers-or for sport use on trial and trophy contests.
maybe you like to see some of the pictures on this site of a quite famous event in romania:

www.superkarpata.com

(just click on "fotos" on the right side)

regards,alex
motoren-ali
Forumsmitglied

Zurück zu Offroad & 4x4 Forum