Junior offroader.

Neue User stellen sich vor!
Eure erste Tätigkeit nach der Registrierung ;-)

Junior offroader.

Beitragvon Alekre » Fr, 28 Jul 2006, 2:04

Hello.
My name is Alexandar, from Serbia. Born 21 august 1989.
Stil schollar (Technician shool, car mechanick).
Love cars, prefferer 4x4's. But not all. X5, Touareg, santa fe and all SUV's screap don't interest me. If doesn't have chasis and rigid differtial, that crap for real offroad driver.
I have only 17 years, i am pedestrian :cry: . No car.
I realy wont to be proud owner of any ''Jeep'' model but no money fot that cars so i have decided to start with Russian Niva. Cheap, good offroad perfomance but is very heavy to modified suspension so i quit planes for Lada. Need a cheap car, good for off road and modifications. All these bring me to the Samurai. That is it. For 2 years probably owner of SJ413.
Sorry for language, don' know german. I use tranlators to read forum. I think that no problems to write on english. If it problem, tell me.
Have a nice day :wink:
Alekre
Hallo, bin neu hier!

Beitragvon FlyingOtto » Fr, 28 Jul 2006, 10:02

Hi Alex, welcome on this Board.

Translating the text from this forum via Google or Babelfish will be funny ! Some Guys like to write in bavarian slang ;-)

I´m not a perfect mechanic, but maybe i can help to translate specific questions for you.
Schönen Gruß, FlyingOtto
FlyingOtto
Forumsmitglied

Beitragvon offroad4fun » Fr, 28 Jul 2006, 11:07

hello and welcome to our forum!!
and thank you for choosing our forum - i think there are some really good english suzuki forums ... it makes me proud that you selected ours ...

and like roman said .... i think too, that the suzuki was the right choice for you! you will be have a lot of fun with this car!

via Google or Babelfish will be funny ! Some Guys like to write in bavarian slang

:lol: ... i think not only the bavarian slang .... also all other slangs and the technical terms ...

just an example:

Hallo Leute

bei der Kopfwechselaktion ist mir das Kerzengewinde vom 4 Zylinder in den Ars... gegangen. Habe aber erst geschnallt als der Kopf drauf war und ich die Kerzen eingebaut hab :mad: :oops: :oops: .
Jetzt meine Frage, hat jemand Erfahrung mit der Kerzengewindereparatur, muß der Kopf wieder ab oder kann er drauf bleiben?
Natürliich weiß ich dass es Einsätze gibt, aber ich will halt den Kopf net innerhalt einer Woche 2 mal runter und wieder drauf bauen. Ich kenne aber auch keinen der einen Reparatursatz hat, heiß ich müsste in ne Werkstatt gehen und dort machen lassen, weil für 1 mal einen Repartursatz mit Werkzeug kaufen rentiert sich net oder. Oder habt ihr andere Ideen :frage: :frage: :frage:

Hello of people with the head change action to me the kerzengewinde went of 4 cylinders into acre.... Property however as the head drauf was only fastened and I the candles inserted :mad: :oops: :oops: . Now my question, has someone experience with the candle thread repair, must the head again off or can it drauf remain? Natuerliich white I that employments gives it, but I want to build the head for stop net inside stop of one week 2 times down and again drauf. I know in addition, none a repair set have, hot I would have into ne workshop to go and make there let, because for 1 time a Repartursatz with tool buy pays net or. Or have you other ideas :frage: :frage: :frage:

this will be realy funny .... :lol: :lol:

btw.: some time ago we thougt about an english part inside this forum ... would you for example interested in it??

greetings from austria/vienna
thomas
offroad4fun

Meine Fahrzeuge: Jeep Cherokee
Suzuki Samurai (Umbau)
Suzuki SJ413 (Umbau)
Opel Vivaro (Freizeit-/Campingmobil)

Beitragvon Alekre » Fr, 28 Jul 2006, 18:25

TnX guys. Just write, i wil asked if a have some problems.
Unfortunately, i learn french in shool (not know anything) and some english privatly that much better.
Let things be same as usual :wink:
SJ its JACKPOT, asociated me to Jeep Willys :? . Only problem is that SJ doesn't enoguht rom for sex :oops: .
Have nice day. TnX for suport.
Alekre
Hallo, bin neu hier!

Beitragvon Alekre » Fr, 28 Jul 2006, 18:30

You know that our states fight in WW2. That result many words tehnician in our language.
Clutch - Cuplung
Injection - ajnshpric
Have many thing but i don't know to write them.
Alekre
Hallo, bin neu hier!

Beitragvon Alekre » Sa, 29 Jul 2006, 1:35

Listen up. In Serbia after WW2 alias dump lot vehicles.
These vehicles taken by vilagers. Use them for work.
They have lots russian version od wiliys.
Have and MB's :-D . They stay dumped in garage. Need to be repairs totaly. Only problem is to find wat vilager have MB. You can buy for no bigger price than500 euro. Fuly condition wilys no bigger price than 3000 eur. Oldtimer are cheap because people don't love these cars.
Pumped heads, only BMW, Benz. Think that old car is sheet.
Otervise, Sj 413 is max 3 000 euros
Cheroke XJ 4000 - 5000
BMW E30 325 max 4000
And these a shock,
VW GOLF MK2 i no under 2 500 euros good.
Benzin is 1 euro liter. Ordinary family get only 500 euros montly.salary.
Understand?
Alekre
Hallo, bin neu hier!

Beitragvon Parador » Sa, 29 Jul 2006, 11:14

Greetings Alekre. The thing with Sex in a Suzi isn't quite impossible, if you have the convertible version ;). Have fun mate!
Parador
Forumsmitglied

Beitragvon offroad4fun » Di, 01 Aug 2006, 8:59

The thing with Sex in a Suzi isn't quite impossible,

for example look here ;-)
-> http://www.suzuki-offroad.net/viewtopic.php?t=410 :lol:
offroad4fun

Meine Fahrzeuge: Jeep Cherokee
Suzuki Samurai (Umbau)
Suzuki SJ413 (Umbau)
Opel Vivaro (Freizeit-/Campingmobil)

Zurück zu Willkommen neue User!